Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Full Circle






So sad. It is actually selling for less than what we paid to build it in 2001. Unbelievable! Such a blessing. We are in a better school. I have a friend that is still there that says the neighborhood has gone down a lot because of so many rentals. Knock on wood our little pocket over here is still looking very nice. The best part though.... In our little house, we are closer as a family(literally too.) I always know where my family is in the house. I can't tell you how many time I would hear "where's dad, or where's Kate? when we lived in the older place. We have way less chores and lower bills! It's funny how the older you get, you realize that having nice things is nice, but not all that important. We had a little crisis in my family last week and it just a big fat reminder that family is all that matters!


Beds: 3 Type: SFR Sq. Ft.: 2,111 Lot Size: 7,501 - 10,000 SQ FT MLS #: 3016337
Baths: 2/1 Built: 2001 $/Sq.Ft.: $64 Entered Date: 06/23/08 On Site: 218 days

List Price: $135,000
Estimated Monthly Payment: $647

Description
//short sale approved//// beautiful 3 bdrm/ 2.5 bath Ventura model is on a huge lot! Great neutral colors, open floor plan. Unique sunken den & family rm with loft upstairs. Master w/separate tub & shower, double sinks, walk-in closet. Formal dining rm. Upgraded tile in kit, downstairs bath and laundry. Ceiling fans throughout. Large backyard with lots of potential. Watering system in front and back. Property sold as is no warranty, spuds or clue reports available.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow, that doesn't make you feel great but what a blessing that you're not there having to deal with that now. God has truly given you what He wanted for your family and that's all that counts!

You had a crisis??

Donna Rae said...

Dont get me wrong I love my family but god knows that I love my space. I need to have a place all to myself at times. I am not sure why that is. I grew up in a small house, my first house was 780 sq ft and my second was 1,580 sq ft. I remember right after we bought it you guys were already in your new house (the one currently for sale) you brought Tim over to show him the house. He looked around ans said "Shawnie this house isnt so small" I thought you were going to die. It surprised me when you moved into a house 200 sq ft smaller than that one. It's funny how things change. I am glad you are happy there. I love that neighborhood, Rhonda likes it there to!!

Donna Rae said...

Crisis! Is everyone o.k.?

Casey Lu said...

Beautiful house!!! Just curious what neighborhood it is in? Ehren and I aren't too serious about buying a house right now especially since the first/last time we tried was a nightmare, just looking since our lease is up in a couple of months. Totally understand about having less to clean sometimes I do miss that in a smaller house but definitely need a space of my own as well as room for a growing family.