Friday, January 30, 2009
Tim
Was asked to take a management position yesterday. He would manage the whole shop. I am super excited for him. It would actually be less hours then he works now. You know how some managers work less than the other employees, this is one of those places! Yay! He is the best employee anyone could wish for! Everyone loves him. When I meet him for lunch all the girls say "Tim is such a nice guy. You are so lucky." I assure them I know what a good thing I've got. The guys in the shop all love him too. He still has to work out the money part of it, but I am just super proud of his accomplishments so far. He will probably be embarrassed by this post. I love you baby! Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to your family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yay for Tim! Awesome! Congrats! You deserve it!
Congrats to Tim! So glad that the Lord is blessing your family!!! Hope you guys have a great weekend!
Awesome!! Congrats on the promotion.
Awwwww... I love it when the "good" guys prosper!!! Thank you Lord for blessing this family! I'm so proud of the man Tim has become.
That's great! God is blessing your lives and that's wonderful to watch.
Post a Comment