Thursday, January 22, 2009

• Ballroom Dancing – Get your dancing shoes ready to practice the rumba, swing, foxtrot, salsa and waltz in this six-week class that costs a mere $50 per participant, $90 per couple. Class begins Feb. 5.
I am going to see if Tim will take this with me. He may say Sure... He many say... I would lose my "man card" if I did that. He already said this to me once today because I asked him to go see a Steel Magnolias play with me tomorrow night.

3 comments:

Amie said...

that would be sooo awesome! I hope you do it!

Stacey said...

That sounds amazing! You'll have to take some pictures if you really get to do it!

Donna Rae said...

is he going to do it? I asked Todd to take lessons over at the studio on Waddell and Dysart and he said NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!! Men