Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's not meatloaf

I can't tell you how many banana bread recipes I have tried only to have them so dry that you have to coax it down your throat! I didn't have sour cream so I used plain organic yogurt. I cooked it at 325 as some of the reviews suggested. It was baked about 1 hour 10 minutes.When you poke it with a toothpick or as I did a knife, it will seem as though it is still not cooked though. It is because it is SO MOIST! If your knife doesn't have batter on it, remove it from the oven. Let me know if you try it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you need TWO blogs about this? It looked disgusting to me but hey, if you like it I am all for it. I do remember someone telling me she was getting ALL her sugars from fruit....who was that girl????? Dont even try to tell me you didnt put some sugar in that bread cuz I am not listening to you!

A Full House said...

Oops! I thought it was meatloaf. I was thinking YUCK! Now that I know what it is...I am jealous!