Wow! Congrats to Tim! He's taking you, over Joel?!! Someone I know will be very jealous, and not to mention the one writing this!Have a blast!!!!! :)
O M Gosh!!!!! You WON!!!! Girl, he may have won but YOU SCORED!!!! I wanna go..... lets leave Tim at home and you and I will go! What use does he have for a bunch of sweaty men anyway? LOL So awesome!
how did he win them? awesome!!!
I'd Love to go.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow! Congrats to Tim! He's taking you, over Joel?!! Someone I know will be very jealous, and not to mention the one writing this!
Have a blast!!!!! :)
O M Gosh!!!!! You WON!!!! Girl, he may have won but YOU SCORED!!!! I wanna go..... lets leave Tim at home and you and I will go! What use does he have for a bunch of sweaty men anyway? LOL So awesome!
how did he win them? awesome!!!
I'd Love to go.
Post a Comment