I said I was a good girl and didn't spend any money last week. My reward was a trip to my new favorite store on Saturday with my honey while we were kid-less. I bought this basket because I love it. What should I do with it. Taking any and all suggestions...



I will have to get towels that match. But I want good thick yummy towels. So if I am good this week we shall see....
3 comments:
Put them by the kitchen sink with some hand towels rolled up in it. Is it big enough for magazines? What about putting a plant in it. Some old spools and ragballs. How about on the counter with paper plates in it. How big is it? COuld you put some yarn and needles in it. I know you dont knit but it could be cute. Whats the name of the store? Bills, junk mail...
hmm, i think I like the towels idea.
I was going to suggest towels because I always like that idea! Or you could do paper towels like the kind my Mom does at her house to cut down on the regular towels. There are so many options here!!
Post a Comment