Got to scrap for about 6 hours on Wednesday. Used my Cricut for the first time. Not sure how I lived without it... Chipotle for lunch. I could eat that everyday of the week! Love his smile here. So not prompted. Just pure joy! We were at the park playing with the Gigaball. I think I will run some romantic looking ribbon through the holes on this one. Love this one
The flower layout is really cute and so is the one of your son! But, my favorite is the one of you and Tim, I am a sucker for lovie dovie layouts! Congrats on your Cricut! We love those cutters don't we?! Glad to see you made it back to Strawberry. We are hoping to make it to the snow in three weeks as long as I have this kid before then. All Donovan wants for his b-day is to play in the snow, can't beat that b-day wish?!!!
5 comments:
I love all three of those pages! You are amazing and do such great work. What a blessing to your family for years to come!
Yep......loved the one with Kate when you made it and still love it. Had fun scrapping with you!
that flower one is adorable! I love it! Congrats on your cricut! And I loooove Chipotle too!
The flower layout is really cute and so is the one of your son! But, my favorite is the one of you and Tim, I am a sucker for lovie dovie layouts! Congrats on your Cricut! We love those cutters don't we?! Glad to see you made it back to Strawberry. We are hoping to make it to the snow in three weeks as long as I have this kid before then. All Donovan wants for his b-day is to play in the snow, can't beat that b-day wish?!!!
I WANT to come over and play !!! LOL LOL
Post a Comment