when your home team makes it to the championships. I think that is what it is called. I love basketball and baseball. Football... Not so much. I just don't get it. I will say it is hot to listen to my man watching it though. All that screaming and yelling and testosterone running through the room! LOVE it (singing voice)and always have! So here are a few pic from the day for us. We watched it with Tim's sis and soon2B brother in law, and dad. We had a die hard Eagles fan for life there... So this made for a very entertaining afternoon of football. It was fun! Going back for seconds. Just being real! Working off the seconds... Hey Kate let's get some milk to go with that chocolate cake Ended the day with a sleepover.
2 comments:
I'm with you! I love football. DH isn't really into sports, but it sure is sexy to watch him get into it and yell along with the rest of us! :)
I really don't get football either! Looks like you had a lot of fun though. I love the picture of you on the bouncy ball... your hair looked amazing!
Post a Comment