Friday, October 17, 2008

Weekend looks something like this



Kate will go here tonight

Tim will do this tomorrow with a friend of his. Moving all the sprinklers around again, digging a trench and all that jazz. The kids and I are going to see my Auntie's new house and go to lunch.


We will be stopping by a local farm to pick up a few of these.


These beautiful apples are sitting on my counter and smell delicious! Kate and I plan to make the boys an apple crisp on Sunday to eat during football (well Tim anyway.) With extra topping of course. Oh and vanilla ice cream.
Out to snap a few shots for the Christmas pics sometime in there too. It didn't happen last weekend. Weekend went by too fast! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I love this time of year!

Stacey said...

I love apples! What a fun weekend!!

FlipFlop Mom said...

Girl Scouts.. YIKES.. I did 11 years of that!!!
Sounds like a GREAT weekend!!! the sun is shining here.. but so chilly..Ü