Out to This place for Christmas Photos this weekend. I heard there are some great spots to shoot from. Pictures that is... Do you know? Tim can't wait! That is dripping with sarcasm...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Actually....amazing places!!! Clay and I did a photo shoot out there for our first anniversary and the pictures are beautiful. My primary photo (of our hands so yes, I know you can't see the background) and my profile photo on Cafe Mom came from there. There is a little spot with a huge waterfall and beautiful landscaping right at the entrance. Can't wait to see those Christmas cards. I need to get on top of that for us!
1 comment:
Actually....amazing places!!! Clay and I did a photo shoot out there for our first anniversary and the pictures are beautiful. My primary photo (of our hands so yes, I know you can't see the background) and my profile photo on Cafe Mom came from there. There is a little spot with a huge waterfall and beautiful landscaping right at the entrance. Can't wait to see those Christmas cards. I need to get on top of that for us!
Post a Comment