I have never had to dust walls at any other house... I guess since I can pick the whole house up in 15 minutes, I have time leftover to dust walls and windows... I will treat myself to Chipotle for lunch!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You deserve it, girl!!!! Just wanted to say that I love you new background and I promise to post something a little more uplifting later!
LOL LOL LOL.. this is cute.. wish I had this sign hanging on the door when I just deep cleaned my son's room... My house is a HUGE HUGE dust magnet.. maybe because it's almost 100 years old???? not sure.. and this time of year with animals shedding and the heater.. UGH!!!!!
5 comments:
You deserve it, girl!!!! Just wanted to say that I love you new background and I promise to post something a little more uplifting later!
I'm sure your house looks great! Mine on the other hand, not so much. It's crazy with three little boys running around!!
LOL LOL LOL.. this is cute.. wish I had this sign hanging on the door when I just deep cleaned my son's room...
My house is a HUGE HUGE dust magnet.. maybe because it's almost 100 years old???? not sure.. and this time of year with animals shedding and the heater.. UGH!!!!!
No chipotle for this girl!!
I was complaining about dust...I think it's been worse because I've had the windows open letting the cool air in...and dust!
mmmm....chipotle....
I hate dusting. I finally quit. Cuz the dust all comes back the next day anyway.
Post a Comment