Saturday, October 11, 2008


I fought it as long as I could, but I did Hit Wallgreens last night. Too much to explain... After coupons and rebates all this goodness cost me about $8.00. I saved about $45.00 with the sale and coupons! I am going to hit Fry's today while Kate is at a party. I have started buying (4) Sunday papers. Fry's is triple coupon this week. Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

A Full House said...

Do you do Coupon Sense? We used to get four papers too. We now get three because the stores would only let us use three coupons (of the same coupon) at a time.

Anonymous said...

I KNEW IT!!! I knew with those Right at Home coupons you would cave in and get stuff. I didn't see the Scrubbing Bubbles shower thing in there... Have you ever had one? We like ours so I got one mostly because its free and if we don't use it...well, I have one little girl who thinks she is grown who I donate my leftovers to! Scrapbooking this week? I need some inspiration.... think I am gonna try to scrap at work for the next three days.

Russell Fam. said...

Did ya find a good spot for your Christmas pics?

Donna Rae said...

I went to walgreens today also. I only bought cleaners. I ended up getting so much for free I couldnt believe it.

Stacey said...

I've been hearing more and more about this but I'm unsure where to start. I would love to learn more about it. Can you email me with info?

Amie said...

Ditto on the I'd-like-to-hear-more comments!