Buy 10 Yoplait for $5.00 get a $5.00 coupon at checkout on your next order. Plus there was a .40 coupon off 6 in yesterdays paper. So I (think) they paid me .80 to take it from the store...
Cheerios are Justin's favorite cereal. It is on sale 2 for $4.00. I had (3) $1.00 MQ so it was a $1 a box.
Got these two movies today.


Have a few loads of laundry to fold and put away. Windows are open and the breeze is blowin' in. Dinner is in the crockpot. My honey will be home early. I have photos waiting at the printer for me... It is a beautiful day!
2 comments:
You DONE GOOD!!! I wish my boys ate yogurt... I guess maybe in smoothies they might but who knows? I also went to Albertsons this morning and got 2 boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch (G will not eat cold cereal unless we have that 1) for $1.00 ea. Got three bags of the Steamers veggies I like for FREE!!! (They are 1.00 and I had 3 x 1.00 off Qs) I got a few other things but I can't remember right now. Don't forget to call and let me know about the movie and tell Kate I know EXACTLY how she feels! I would wish it was Sunday if I didn't have to work on Sunday!!!
Wow, sounds like you got some wonderful deals! Plus, you got a lot done in one day :o)
Post a Comment