
I have done this before, but it has been awhile. The rules are to come up with 6 random things about yourself others may not know. I had some trouble. You see I think I am normal, without quirks! So I went to my husband, unsure if he would be able come up with anything. Much to my surprise, I had to stop him after about 33 or so...
1. I always load the empty shampoo bottle with water to get 2-3 extra washes out of it. IT DRIVES HIM CRAZY!
2. I lick my lips a lot! Especially the sides of my mouth. Tim says I get it from my dad...
3. I will drive home with the fuel light on passing 12 gas stations along the way.
That is a mans job to fuel the vehicle for his lady...
4. I have never sleep alone one night in my life.
5. I will not go to sleep until my kids are asleep. I just cant do it!
6. I am picky about what pen I will use to write with. If it gets goopy on the paper or is fine point I will throw it away. It has to be blue ink, medium point, and smooth as a baby's bottom!
Wanna play? Go ahead.
2 comments:
I've never done the thing with the shampoo. You make me laugh!
I'm totally with you on #6 though. I hate fine point pens! Medium are the best in the world if you ask me. Guess we know what to get you for your birthday now :o)
I'll give you a call soon about the Walgreens stuff. Sorry, it's been a busy weekend! Thanks for being willing to help me out.
I'm getting mine from Clay....
1. I love to eat crushed ice...cubed if that is all that is available but especially crushed and will send Clay to the QT just for ice.
2. My second toe is longer than my big toe which I have read is a sign of intelligence (grin)
3. I studied (and paid for the program) to be a legal secretary (which is why I type really well) but didn't have the experience necessary to get a job (oxymoron!!)
4. I often start big projects without planning enough time in for them and halfway through get tired of it and just want to QUIT (like my kitchen cupboards) but sometimes force myself to finish anyway... (pheeuwww!)
5. I talk in my sleep in whole conversations and my hubby thinks it is super funny. He listens attentively even though when I'm awake he often doesn't hear me...
6. I don't like my feet to be covered when I am sleeping and absolutely CANNOT sleep in a bed with the sheets tucked in. When I get in, I immediately rip them out at the bottom.
I'm sure there are others...but that is six.
Hugs to you!
Post a Comment