

Tim is for sure not one to want to hold on to things.
But this is one thing that he thought was important to hang on to. This was Katee's first Trick or Treat costume. It has always hung in her closet, never been packed away. Each week when I hang her laundry in her closet, I take a quick glance at it. This week, I had to have her try it on.
3 comments:
Super cute! Courtney was a bunny and Cole was a pirate. I know somewhere either I or his dad have Cole's little pirate shirt that I made. Courtney's bunny was borrowed as we had ZERO money for costumes when she was a baby so we will never see it again! :0( It's so much fun to see their things from when they were little... makes me long even more for ANOTHER ONE (or two?)
That is so cute! It's always fun to look back at those costumes and remember the days when they could actually fit into them!
Oh my gosh! I have the same one in bumblebee! Too cute! Sammy was a bumblebee his first Halloween! I bought it probably 5 years before I was even married! ha! Love those sales! :)
Post a Comment