This dashing lad will be taking his honey to the Sun's game tonight!
He is such a lucky guy! Don't ya think? She is really hoping he holds the door for her and takes her out for a bite too eat!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You are soooo funny!!! That actually does look quite a bit like Tim, though. I also hope he opens the door for you and takes you out for a bite to eat... I am sure he will. I might have to see if the game is on TV so maybe I can see you guys!
3 comments:
You are soooo funny!!! That actually does look quite a bit like Tim, though. I also hope he opens the door for you and takes you out for a bite to eat... I am sure he will. I might have to see if the game is on TV so maybe I can see you guys!
lol, have fun!
What the heck? You're so silly! I didn't get it at first but now I see what you did :o)
Post a Comment