Saturday, September 20, 2008

Today

Breakfast today. Kate had her BFF stay over last night. Today was the first time I have made breakfast in a long time and right after I started it, Tim left to go to breakfast with Steve at the last minute! That is okay, I made him breakfast for dinner.

Spent a little time enjoying the last bit of daylight blowing bubbles with Kate










Thinking about breaking in... This is what is waiting for you on the other side.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did give breaking into your house some serious consideration....but now that I see your attack dog, I may head somewhere else! Looks like the bubbles were fun and so great to just enjoy simple pleasures...

Stacey said...

You got some great shots of the bubbles! I see a scrapbook page coming on. What fun Mama and daughter time.

I'm with Cherie, I'll head to the next house now. That dog looks quick!

Donna Rae said...

Yeah the whole thing sucks. It was blown way up. I guess alot of the blogs have ads on them. Everytime they get a hiton their blog the blog owned makes money. If you click on any of the adds on their blog the blog owner makes more. We are only talking about pennies here not big bucks. I honestly didnt think I was in the wrong. Oh well. I will keep posting the information because I love the deals. I cant believe how much I am getting for free or close to free. By the way if you want to do a scrapbook day I am on board. I was thinking of having one myself I just have not got it together with work and all the deal seeking!!!

Amie said...

lol, cute!!