I stopped at CVS today after going to the Mesa scrapbooking mother ship of all scrapbooking stores. We stopped at a cute little diner and had breakfast. I had an omelet and it was delicious. I ate all but one bite. I did good at the scrapbook store. Cherie well... let's just say she stayed within her budget! Can't wait to use my goodies on Friday. Anyone that wants to, can come over and scrap, we will start at about what, 8:30 or so. Just to make it clear... that is AM. So anyway the CVS thing. This was a rookie session for me. The girl was super nice when I told her I needed help in completing the transaction in a manner that would benefit me best. She said I should start my first transaction and get my ECB for that and use those ECB on my next transaction. What a sweetie. I was too excited to show Tim my huge savings that I opted to pay all up front and use my ECB on my next visit to the store so I could bring them all home to show him. My return trip may be this evening. So here it is. Grand total is $51.24. I walked out with $25.00 in ECB to use when I go back. Oh by the way the candy is for the TRICK or TREATERS! That is 72 rolls of toliet paper! And at least two months of the unmentionables.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
I SORTA get it
I stopped at CVS today after going to the Mesa scrapbooking mother ship of all scrapbooking stores. We stopped at a cute little diner and had breakfast. I had an omelet and it was delicious. I ate all but one bite. I did good at the scrapbook store. Cherie well... let's just say she stayed within her budget! Can't wait to use my goodies on Friday. Anyone that wants to, can come over and scrap, we will start at about what, 8:30 or so. Just to make it clear... that is AM. So anyway the CVS thing. This was a rookie session for me. The girl was super nice when I told her I needed help in completing the transaction in a manner that would benefit me best. She said I should start my first transaction and get my ECB for that and use those ECB on my next transaction. What a sweetie. I was too excited to show Tim my huge savings that I opted to pay all up front and use my ECB on my next visit to the store so I could bring them all home to show him. My return trip may be this evening. So here it is. Grand total is $51.24. I walked out with $25.00 in ECB to use when I go back. Oh by the way the candy is for the TRICK or TREATERS! That is 72 rolls of toliet paper! And at least two months of the unmentionables.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Very cool girl... believe it or not .. I haven't done the CVS thing!! there isn't one to close... but maybe I should go for a jaunt and try this out....
Oh I would LOVE to be there for scrapping.. but... the travel is to far for me.. hee hee!!
Good job! You will be hooked now. By the way you can repete the Kimberly Clark deal spend $25 get $10 in ECB. I am going in for round 2 tomorrow. Did you get the Nivea mens body wash. It's $4.99 and you get $4.99 in ECB's. Also Gatorade is 5/$5 and you get $2 back in ECB's. You should do the Walgreens ones I have been doing.
1st tran. Mouthwash $4.49 oop then you get a RR for $4.50
2nd tran. cookies 2/$5 use $4.50 RR from Mouthwash and $.50 oop you will earn $3 in RR. It says on the tag on the shelf you must buy a gallon of milk with the cookies but you dont. You just need to get the cookies. Its a register flaw
3rd reach toothbrushes 2/$5 use the $3 RR from the cookie transaction and pay $2 oop. You will also get a RR for $5 to use next time.
Love me some deals!!!!!
Part 2
Your total OOp will be $7 plus tax.
$4.50 for mouthwash
$.50 for cookies
$2 for the toothbrushes.
You will leave with a RR for $5.00 So it is like you only spent $2 plus tax for everything!
Looks like you got some good deals! I couldn't go spend that much on one transaction though. Our total grocery budget including diapers, personals, toilet paper and the food is about $85 per week!
Cool deals!
I never seem to do them right...I pretty much just even out yet end up buying things I wouldn't normally buy. And I get overwhelmed. How do you feel about it?
Post a Comment