Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kate had cookies for breakfast today

That is all I have to say. Bad mom award? No way! They were oatmeal. Oh and I made her have milk with them...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh..... I swear if you weren't such a huge GERMOPHOBE we could so be twins from different parents!!! lmbo.... I don't see anything wrong with giving your kids oatmeal cookies for breakfast....its at least as healthy if not more so than cereal! I'm all for it...next time invite me cuz oatmeal cookies are my FAVORITE!!!!

Natalie said...

We've had some of those in our house! My husband is an oatmeal cookie freak -- and I don't like to make them -- so I got him those. :D

Yes, it is a Cricut. I LOVE IT! Have you ever seen one in action... live? You HAVE to come to a crop at my house! You'll fall in love! Though, I'm all for a co-op... everyone buy cartridges and then we'll just keep getting together and using the same machine with a boatload of cartridges to choose from! :)

A Full House said...

If we can give our kids cinnamon rolls or doughnuts (or Fruit loops, Apple Jacks etc...) for breakfast, we certainly can give them oatmeal cookies! Well, that's my theory anyway.

Yes, I do have Photoshop but can't figure it out. I used Picasa 2 for her birthday picts.

Susie said...

My kind of girl!