Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The story of the bandana

You have been wearing this bandana of Justin's in your hair for about 5 days now.
Justin had it hanging in his back pocket when we got out of the car for church on Saturday.
I begged dad to gently ask him to take it out. That it sent the wrong message.
Justin told dad it was fine and it looked cool.
But reluctantly took it out and crammed it in his pocket unable to be seen.
He would never want to send the wrong message. And I truly mean that!
You look adorable in it, and you know it. I think this is why you keep wearing it.
You want me to buy you every color available.
I wonder how long this will last.
Through the end of the week?
I will go and get you a few today.
Love ya peanut!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

She does look super cute in it! Maybe it will continue longer than you think :o)

I know Walmart had lots of different colors and designs. They were pretty reasonably priced, too!

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie!!! I love wearing bandanas... they look cute and I don't have to fix my hair!

Susie said...

She's so cute...no matter what she's wearing!

Susie said...

Hobby Lobby has a lot to choose from, too! I had a few fun ones while doing the chemo.