Saturday night we hit church. We brought a cousin back to spend the night.

Sunday the kids just hung and played all day. I scrapped a little while we watched some movies. Tim did some grilling. Just hung out really.
Monday we laid around again all day. Made a traditional Labor Day dinner of ribs, corn on the cob, sweet beans. The ribs were horrible. The kids didn't know how to eat them because there was fat on them and they are used to their momma buying meat that is super lean or I take the fat off before cooking. I begged Tim to take them to the hounds at work the next day. Those guys will eat anything. Monday we took some pictures since it was a little overcast out and pics turn out well. Tim was involved, so serious ones are few and far between.
We walked to small group last night. It is in the same pod as a friend of mine. So hopefully her and her honey will start to come too. There were lots of people, but a nice mix. A single school teacher all the way up to a couple from Sun City. I think it will be good. The girls were all friendly and outgoing. We plan to get together outside of group for coffee and stuff. It was funny the leader says "I really hate to do this, but last week we told a little about each of our lives, would you be willing to tell us about yourselves? i.e how long at CCV, how long married, family and so on. Tim was ALL OVER IT! Couldn't shut him up. Good job honey!
Justin has small group tonight in TOLEDO! So Kate and I will hit up Barnes and Noble for a date. That is always fun! Girl Scouts starts Friday. Let's see what else... Oh Kate joined choir. Fa la la la la... Justin is hoping to get on the yearbook staff. I am going to breakfast at the cutest little restraunt and shopping in Glendale tommorrow with my Auntie. Can't wait. Oh heck, I think that is it for today.See ya!
2 comments:
You are all so stinking cute! What an amazing family!!
It was so much fun yesterday,breakfast was so good and shopping downtown Glendale was a blast as always. I have such a special Neice to make time to spend with her Auntie. I love you
Post a Comment