I am always afraid to take my big camera to events like this since I don't have a case for it. Well I have a huge one, but sometimes that is a hassle. That was a shameless request to Tim for the camera bag thingy I want for my birthday (you know the one...) So I had to take the little Kodak. Better than nothin'. I will post some scrappy stuff later. You see this is what I plan to do today. That and watch some chick flicks!



YOU LOOK HOT!




Just look at the enthusiasm... The seats were good enough that the kids could really get a feel for being there! So grateful for the chance to go!
3 comments:
Well, thank goodness.... thought you fell off the blogging landscape. Plus, I was beginning to think I was going to have to come raid your pantry if I saw those OREOS on the top of the page AGAIN!!!! You shouldn't do that...you know the Bible says not to lead your brothers and sisters into temptation... Wish I could scrap with you but I will be scrapping at the same time AT WORK! Looks like you guys had fun! Have to admit I have been to alot of Dbacks this year but its always fun.
Oh.. it looks like you had a blast!!!!!! I'm glad you went... our closest field is Fenway Park.. and we only go every so often.. ( tickets are harder to get.. ugh)...
You guys look so cute!!!
I'm so glad you guys got to enjoy the baseball game. We thought those tickets were going to go to waste. You have some cute kids!!
Post a Comment