Monday, September 8, 2008

Our Weekend

Simple again. I wont know what to do when Tim finally gets a Saturday off. I think it has been 6 weeks or maybe 7. We took it easy again. Church on Saturday. "Carpet picnics" upstairs after church. Sunday Tim got all of us up early and we went to Big Apple for breakfast. Good eats! Then we went to a park in our Arrowhead neighborhood and Justin amazed us by remembering many little details of our lives at that house and time spent at that park. We only had one car at the time, so he and I would walk over to the park almost everyday to spend his energy. He has a memory like Tim. Came home did laundry, cleaned rooms, and Tim well...


and then this...


This is what J did most of the day!


I spanked Kate at a few different games.

Oh yeah. Justin set a blog up for Tim. I wont accept any responsibility in what he posts. He keeps me laughing constantly, so I think it be interesting. Keep it clean Tim!

5 comments:

Justin Hansen said...

Mom you Set up Dads blog.
I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!!!
YOUR SON

Stacey said...

I'll have to stop by and check out the new blog. It sounds promising!

Russell Fam. said...

Joel is definately an expert at picture number 3!! The other two pictures are definately a close second!

Anonymous said...

Laughed so hard... Clay was hanging around when I looked at this and told me he would be seriously angry if I started posting photos of him sleeping or sitting mindlessly in front of football... didn't have the heart to tell him I have a photo of him sleeping that comes up on my phone when he calls... they look so sweet, huhn? Just like the kids...

Susie said...

Nice relaxing day! Art and I took a drive up to Payson and beyond last Sunday...just the two of us! It was SO nice and cool!!