
That is something I cant explain. There have been so many times in the last month that Tim and I have wanted to do this.

But we have both behaved ourselves. You see until...
Tim went to Costco on his lunch hour on Tuesday and bought me this.
All four of us practically ran home from small group for a slice.
I promise you we didn't act like animals. Well maybe a few of us did...
Aaawwwwhhhh... It's gone.
5 comments:
Hey girl, is that cake carb free?!!
Don't even try to tempt me on Sunday!! Mikaila & Joel already tried to get me to eat an oatmeal pie cookie-I told Mikaila that is wasn't very nutritious, and she said,"But it's got oatmeal!"
OMGosh.... Tim is EVIL!!!!! Not only do you have Oreos ( I can actually hear the Oreos calling me from YOUR house ) but Tiramisu is my absolute favorite. I would have to seriously hurt Clay if he brought that home right now! Looks really good though! Thinking of scrapping on Monday... wanna?
So much for watching the sweets, huh? I'd like some oreo's in vanilla ice cream right about now!
That cake looks really tasty. I see why you all ran home to dig in!
Does Cherie have a blog? I tried to click on her link but it wouldn't take me anywhere.
Post a Comment