Monday, August 4, 2008

Youth

Tim had a 50th birthday party for his youth pastor on Saturday. It was a total blast. It was so awesome to see everyone after all these years! Some people we haven't seen for 13 years or more. It was a group effort. Thank you Susie for making the YUMMY fruit bowl and your help cleaning afterward! Art for running the video camera for awhile. Stacy and Sherry thank you for all your help in cleaning up. Cherie your decorations were AWESOME! Wendy your contribution in so many areas (Moolah, dvd's, ice cream, buns, ice...) We love you all...





















4 comments:

Susie said...

What a great night! Thanks to you and Tim and all your hard work! It was awesome to see everyone again!

Love you guys!!!!

Stacey said...

That was such a fun party! We had so much fun getting to see you, Tim and the kids again. Wow, does time fly or what? It was amazing how much everyone had changed over the years.

Thanks for doing such a great job for my Uncle Steve! I know he loves you guys and will never forget the way you honored him that night!

FlipFlop Mom said...

What fun!!! GREAT looking party.. and I have to tell you that fella does NOT look 50!!! I bet you it was a blast.. !!!

Anonymous said...

This party was so great!!!! I love that you and Tim allowed me to be a part of this. I also loved sharing in Steve's special night. He was such a huge part of my high school life, I just cannot imagine what I would be like without him. You guys worked so hard and I appreciate you letting me in on the fun with my decorations!!!