We love blueberries around these parts (well at least Kate and I.) Kate and I made some of the best blueberry muffins in the world. These are like the ones you get at a coffee shop. Real muffin tops, Here's my family enoying the "fruits of our labor." Justin doesn't like them.
Boy do those look good,I have such a talented Niece,looks like a crumb topping,is it? Hey what a fine looking man that is,could that be my nephew?looks almost as good as that muffin haha love Aunt Sherry
3 comments:
Those look so yummy! We all love muffins around our house. How did you get the topping for them?
Yummm! They look so good I can almost smell them from here!
Boy do those look good,I have such a talented Niece,looks like a crumb topping,is it? Hey what a fine looking man that is,could that be my nephew?looks almost as good as that muffin haha love Aunt Sherry
Post a Comment