Today she would have been 66 years old. It has been 18 years since she passed, and still not a day goes by that I don't think about her. I am diggin the boy cut jeans (they were probably my uncles...)
She was a wonderful woman and raised a fantastic daughter! She would be so proud of you today! I look forward to the day when we will see her again!! Sweet memories!!
You are right i believe they are Uncle Waynes's. She must have been 16 or 17 yrs old. I would always call her sissie . I miss her so much.She would be so proud of you and your little family,and i know she would have spoiled her grandkid's.
She was so pretty! I remember little things here and there about your Mom. I remember her face and hair mostly for some reason. I think she would be so proud of you and Tim these days! You are an amazing family!!
4 comments:
She was a wonderful woman and raised a fantastic daughter! She would be so proud of you today! I look forward to the day when we will see her again!! Sweet memories!!
Love ya!
You are right i believe they are Uncle Waynes's. She must have been 16 or 17 yrs old. I would always call her sissie . I miss her so much.She would be so proud of you and your little family,and i know she would have spoiled her grandkid's.
cute! what a looker!
She was so pretty! I remember little things here and there about your Mom. I remember her face and hair mostly for some reason. I think she would be so proud of you and Tim these days! You are an amazing family!!
Post a Comment