Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Thankful

I am so thankful for my life. Over heard a lady at the store today say her daughter was sick this morning, but she couldnt miss work and she told her daughter she had to go to school. Thankful I have a husband and kids that are understanding and make sacrifices that allow me to say "stay home from school today and rest baby" when they are sick.
Watched this movie today

Love this song. Watch the video. It is so good...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Loved it....absolutely loved it! It always makes me cry when he says..."your mother is my home". I have always loved that my job affords me the ability to stay home with my kids when they are sick or need me for one reason or another. I always get to go on field trips and come to school events.... Thank God for a job that supports my family and lets me be there for my kiddos!

Cocokitty said...

I am so happy that you have such a wonderful life.Iknow your mother is looking down and smiling upon you and your little family I love you Aunt Sherry ps i'am proud of you too.