Don't even try to argue with me... He is hands down the very best. I was in bed from 9:45 yesterday morning until 6:30 this morning. He did all the laundry, made meals and brought them to me in bed, went to the store to get things we were out of, did homework with the kids, took Kate to a play date, went on a bike ride with the kids, and I am sure there are things I don't know about yet. I love you sweetie.
5 comments:
I always knew Tim was special,you are the lucky one love ya Aunt Sherry
You've raised him right!! :)
I'm not surprised, really, I always knew you two were special!!
No way..... and I am not arguing but I have to stick with mine being the best (you have had yours longer though....so maybe that's some kind of bonus points) Isn't it nice to know you chose the right one??? I really hope you are feeling better and I still need your help if I am ever going to have a blog!
Todd is the same way. I was beat this weekend. Working in the heat is making me so tired that I can hardly function. Sunday Todd finished up laundry, swept and vacuumed the whole house, did yard work, unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher and got our things together for our camping trip we are going on this weekend. Its nice to know that you have a hubby that can pick up the slack when it needs to be picked up. I hope you feel better. I know the bug is going around. I have not talked to Rhonds. I have trien to call several times over the weekend but got no answer. I am not even sure when her surgery is. I will let you know if I hear anything. You will probably know before me.
What a great guy! You're spoiled, just like it should be :o)
Post a Comment