I thought this was funny. It was from a few weeks ago. Justin took these and it was one of those things when you load your pictures on the computer, you are like HUH! This is pretty much how we all look when it comes to lifting the weights. They are only 9 lbs., but dang it is rough when you get to # 41 or so... I am happy to report I have lost 5 pounds since Monday. Again I am not trying to lose weight, just tone up. So I may need to take in more carbs. Oh heck, that should be rough.
This one was on there too. Check out Ken. He is limber.
I went to Ikea today to check on the quality of a couple of items. I bought my new curtains today. I picked out my new paint swatch. So Monday is my day to start if I feel better. I still feel ick! I don't have a new doctor yet. When I do find one I will have a longer than normal wait time to see them being a new patient. Otherwise I would have gone to see someone today. I never go to the doctor. It was funny when I went to my old Dr. to get a referral to a plastic surgeon for my nose, my doctor said "do you know I haven't seen you for 5 years. Dang you must be a healthy horse!" I think I may go to urgent care tonight here by the house, I am sure I have strep throat. It feels like I am swallowing glass! For real! Y'all have a good weekend ya hear!
2 comments:
Sheesh...5 pounds in a week! I'm envious!
Hope you're feeling better!!
love the pic of your daughter and the weights...and the dolls, lol!
Post a Comment