13 Shirts (Old Navy)
2 Pairs of Shorts (The Children's Place)
1 Dress (Old Navy)
1 Fabulous Coat (Old Navy)
1 Skirt (The Children's Place)
Total $76.08
Justin School Shopping
2 Shirts (Hollister)
2 Shirts (Aeropostale)
1 Belt (Old Navy)
Total $75.06
K's stuff was all clearance. J's was all 50% off, but his stores are still crazy expensive! K did a fashion show today. I will try again to get J to do one tomorrow!
This was her assistant!
9 comments:
Mom, I got four shirts and a leather belt for the price shown on your blog.
Two from Hollister and two and Aerpostale.
Justin
Did Tim find any snakes the other night?
GOOD JOB!!!! That rocks!!!
I love your new header too!! It's amazing!! Did you do it yourself??? I'm jealous!!
thats some assistant she had!!!!
She is so stinking cute! I love her fashion show!!
cute new blog header picture and great fashion show!!
I See a model in the future,Kate takes awesome photos Aunt Sherry
She is so adorable! Love the great deals!! Nothing like finding some good bargins!
Can't wait to get together again!
School shopping is so fun especially when you find great sales!
Hi Guys! I didn't know you blogged. I enjoyed your pictures! Have a great day!
Post a Comment