Monday, July 21, 2008

Racquetball

Tim came home early on Friday morning things were slow at work and he has 3 weeks of vacation he needs to use. We went to the racquetball facility to play. We made reservations earlier in the week. It is a great facility. It is four wall which is all Tim likes to play. They played for an hour and loved it. It was K first time. Tim and J have been before. I talked with Susie the whole time. Thanks for calling, it was nice to chat with you! Here are a few pics. The lighting in there was fluorescent, so this is the best we have folks!





2 comments:

FlipFlop Mom said...

Your family is so cute!! have I ever told you that!!!!! What fun!! something I would LOVE to do!! and maybe I should try it!!!

Susie said...

Didn't mean to take you away from the family fun but we can burn up the phone lines, can't we?