Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A Camping She will go...

Kate went camping with her Auntie and cousins to Forrest Home for the week. My boy came home safely last Friday. He had a Blast and can't wait to go back. You can tell he is my boy. He took almost 200 pictures in the 5 days. Here are a few.







Justin and I have been hanging out at the house. He put up a pool my friend gave us last week. We met some friends at the Aquatic Center last week and they had to evacuate the pool because someone pooped in it. That was 6 days ago, and I still get the chills when I think about it. BEWARE!

See ya.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Ewwww, that is so gross! I can't believe someone pooped in the pool!!

Looks like Justin has a blast at camp. I'm looking forward to going to High school camp with our youth.

Josh and Seth just heard your music playing and said "Hey, that's the music from Madagascar!" Too funny :o)

Donna Rae said...

A little poop never hurt anyone! Come on now. If you think thats gross think of all the people that dont wipe properly. then they get in the pool and "swim it out" for a lack of better words. Public pools are so great!!! If we ever get a pool Everyone is going through the rinse cycle before they get in. I may even administer a colonic just to be sure.

Donna Rae said...

P.S. He takes pretty good pictures. I think it is because we are always taking pics they like to. Tyler loves to take my camera and snap photos all the time. He's pretty good as well.