Monday, July 7, 2008

Both my Little Chicks are HOME!

Kate got home from Forest Home on Saturday afternoon. We got her showered and went to church that night. Justin has to go on Saturday. There is only one Jr high service until the new building is done. It will be soon! Kate had a good time with her cousins and Auntie! The place is a little slice of Heaven. Here is a shot of her the next morning.
She looks tan enough, you would think she was at a resort. I envy her ability to tan! I should run... Tim's girlfriend from high school is coming by this evening. That is enough to make you scrub the baseboards!
Stopped by the store today and they had a dozen roses on sale for $1.99. I don't care for roses, but 2 bucks! Pretty!

4 comments:

Donna Rae said...

What store had those flowers?

Susie said...

Kate is adorable!

High school girlfriend...no big deal! We see who he chose for a life time! He made the right choice...of course, I'm sort of partial!!

Love ya both!

Stacey said...

She is such a cutie!

Roses for 1.99. Holy cow, where are you shopping these days?

I don't think you have to do anything special for his old girlfriend. Like Donna said... he picked you!!

FlipFlop Mom said...

Your daughter is DEF!!a future model!! she's so beautiful!!!

The roses.. I'm not a rose girl.. but I probably wouldn't have passed them up either!!!