Saturday, July 26, 2008

21 Years Ago today


He kissed me for the first time! What a ride it has been... Thanks babe!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

What a fun memory!

FlipFlop Mom said...

Oh.. you two are SOO adorable!!! did you do anything special???? 21 years WOW!!

Donna Rae said...

36 may be old but in 3 minths you will be right there with me. Are you redy for the kiddos to go back to school? If you are still interested in working as an aide for Dysart you should check out the website. They have a few open right now at different schools. It's easy $$$ once you get it al figured out.

Natalie said...

You are so cute! Great post! I'm gonna copy it next year on June 27th!

Natalie said...

No! Wait a minute! 5 years ago today we got engaged! I almost forgot! Holy cow!

Susie said...

I can't believe you remember the first kiss! I remember where Art and I were but I don't know when it was!