Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Small Group

Okay so tonight is our first night of small group for the season. The guy called last week and talked to my man and informed him that there are 20 people in the group. Tim says that is not a small group. He is so nervous about meeting new people. I like meeting people for the first time. I don't mind introducing myself. I do feel for him though, seriously he gets really worked up about it! Once people get to know him though, they fall in love; love I say! So wish us well, and here's to meeting some new people. We plan to walk there. It doesn't get any better than that.

3 comments:

A Full House said...

Hooray for small groups!
Have fun!

Stacey said...

We love small groups. For years we did the couples groups. This year he's going to his and I'll go to mine. It should be kind of fun!

So how did you guys do? Did Tim have fun once he got there?

Susie said...

So, how did it go?