Friday, November 7, 2008

Weekend Plans

What's your weekend shaping up to be? Here are a few things I know of so far.

Justin's first school dance tonight (2 girls asked him out)

Kate Girl Scouts tonight

Tim will be parked right in front of the t.v watching the Sun's win!

Tim's Saturday to work tomorrow
I take Kate to the Animal Shelter for Girl Scouts (she thinks we should come home with another dog...)
Some winter shopping before church tomorrow for the kids and moi'. Nothing fits us from last year. The kid's, it in the area of height, me... oh never mind!

Carpet picnic after church. We started doing this every Saturday night about 3 years ago. It is something different and exciting for the kids and it takes the place of eating out. We get a good movie and eat appetizer upstairs. Fun, fun, fun.

Sunday nothing. This will thrill Tim. He loves being home. Football, laundry, track ball at the park, board games, and just hanging together. Have a great weekend, let things go and enjoy your family!

I thought this was hilarious!


Here is Kate's apple butter. C'mon over and have a spoonful on a slice of toast with us. It made alot and tastes SO GOOD. It said to add 4 cups of sugar but I only added 3/4 cup since our apples were so sweet.


Just one last thing. Do things get opened in your house like this? Cereal, crackers, chip bags ripped. Would you just look at this. There is a nice little ziploc closing thing there and Tim just got all western with it and... Oh never mind! I am done rambling.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I've never tasted apple butter that I can remember. I would love to try making it. I'm sure the house smells wonderful. Was she excited?

I love weekends where there is nothing planned and you can just be together and relax!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious... all western.... everyone in my house does that... There will be the lovely ziploc reclosure thingie at the top and they will rip open any other side but that one!!! Why is that? Maybe I should do a study??? Shawnie, I am so sick its ridiculous... no scrapping for me this week, I think. We will have to see. I have a wideload on Monday and bible study/family photo shoot on Tuesday... so wednesday if anything! Your weekend looks fun, mine is all work!

Russell Fam. said...

I'm so curious, how did his dance go? Quite the little ladies man!!!