Thursday was AWESOME. Got up and made Boston Market's Sweet Potatoes from scratch to take as a side to my Aunt's. They were so good. Then Kate and I made pumpkin bread from scratch to take to Mom and Dad's. It was like the one from Starbucks. Ooohhh so good. Went to my family's house at 1:00 and had a great meal that still tastes just like my grandma's! Relaxed, looked at ads, and had chocolate pie, while the boys played Xbox and watched football. After awhile I went back for seconds! I was the only one! Left there and went to Mom and Dad's for dessert and Blurt. Got a late start so the game was cut short, but we still had fun. No pics from their house, it was night time.
Don't they ALL like long hair??? I cut mine anyway but Clay still thinks it looks sexy so I'm good! Love your photos, especially the one of Kate with her face in the whipped cream... cute!!! Had fun Friday morning even though I was super exhausted the rest of the day AND had to put up with my teenage daughter and her privileged attitude! Thanks for driving... you rock!
What a great time we had,i so much enjoyed our family being all together.The sweet potatoes were awesome,cant wait till Christmas...should we do mexican on Christmas.think we should pass on tamales this years,last year it was backbreaking but worth it. Auntie
5 comments:
Your hair is getting long!
I had almost two inches cut off last Tuesday.
Tim likes it long. He thinks short hair is for boys.
Looks like you had a great time!
Jeff likes long hair, too :o)
Don't they ALL like long hair??? I cut mine anyway but Clay still thinks it looks sexy so I'm good! Love your photos, especially the one of Kate with her face in the whipped cream... cute!!! Had fun Friday morning even though I was super exhausted the rest of the day AND had to put up with my teenage daughter and her privileged attitude! Thanks for driving... you rock!
What a great time we had,i so much enjoyed our family being all together.The sweet potatoes were awesome,cant wait till Christmas...should we do mexican on Christmas.think we should pass on tamales this years,last year it was backbreaking but worth it. Auntie
Post a Comment