Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas Past


My Uncle with me and all my cousins. I think I was 8.


My grandma got a really nice gold watch from her kids. Of course she told them to take it back she didn't need it.

Christmas 1978
I was 6. I think this is the last one my dad was around for. He sure missed out on some great family get togethers!


That is me in the green jammies with the pig tails in the back with my Grandma. I think I was about 2.


This was the year each family got a microwave. We felt like the Jefferson's! 1984


5 comments:

Stacey said...

What fun memories to look back on!

Cocokitty said...

Such great memories we had,hey that was my flash dance era my top was one that hung off the shoulder.OH MY GOSH

Amie said...

wowza your daughter looks like you!!

Natalie said...

You are so cute to post this! Makes me want to go digging through all my mom's old polaroids that I have here at our house! I love how much your daughter looks EXACTLY like you! Look out! She's gonna be a killer hottie when she's older! :)

Donna Rae said...

Not only do the photos bring back memories of your family they remind me of all the things your mom had on her walls. I remember so much of it. Remember how much your family smoked? when you moved to the house on the corner and took everything down the walls behind everything were a different color. Great pictures!!
I forgot how much Katie looks like you when you were little!