Monday, April 21, 2008

You're Treating Me like a Baby...

I can not tell you how many times I have heard this from a sweet little girl in our home in the last three days! It doesn't matter what I say to her, she thinks I am treating her like a baby. Kate clean your room. You're treating me like a baby! Kate put away your backpack. You're treating me like a baby! At a restaurant yesterday, the waitress brings her drink in a cup with a lid and straw. She shot daggers at the poor girl. As she walked away of course. She pouted through half the meal that the waitress thought she was a baby. Heck I would have traded drink cups with her if she had a drink I liked. I can't take much more. Aaaggghhhhhh!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

That is too funny! Hang in there, it will pass soon :o)

FlipFlop Mom said...

It must come with the Name.. I have a Kate too.. and boy is she ever independant!!

Casey Lu said...

I am going through some stuff with my kids too. So your not alone. I would actually rather it be just that then the crap their doing. I have had enough of it.