Monday Crazy Hair Day

Justin woke up with Pink Eye so he was out for a few days

Tuesday Mismatch Day

Wednesday Era Day

Justin was willing to participate in the 50's day!

Justin and I went to a Mother/son dance at the school. It was so fun. He was so into it. We had a slow dance to "I am going home." I have to say the boy can dance. This is probably the last year he will be willing to do something like this. We will both remember that night forever!

5 comments:
What a great idea to put little people in her hair! I bet she was a big hit at school that day.
How special for the two of you to get to dance together. Those are memories to cherish forever!
You and Justin are twins I swear!!!! I can't believe how much you two look alike. When I saw the 50's skirts it reminded me of the 50's parties the youth group had. Man did tim love those. Remember all of those pictures that your mom took of us before one of the parties?? We thought we were so hot!!!!
What wonderful memories you and Justin will have of that dance! Sounds like so much fun! Your daughter has such a cute personality!
Thank goodness there isn't many missmatch days, LOL! Katie definitely rocked it though!!!
what fun!!
You have two adorable, very polite kids! It was so GREAT to see you guys on Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by...we definitely need to see each other more often!
Post a Comment