
Justin got a haircut. I always dread this day. I never think far enough in advance to make an appointment for him with my girl, so he ends up being a Guinea pig for someone. He always hates it the first week or so. I tell you, that boy has more bad hair days than me and Kate put together.
The kids get to choose a meal once a week. This is always Justin's first choice. Dang it is expensive to make a pan of lasagna!

Kate's field day! Justin didn't want me to come to his. "Maybe next year mom." Yeah right, I wont hold my breath!
Kate had 2 games this week so things were a little hairy. I am thinking of putting her in dance one day a week. Girls Scouts is almost over till September. I am thinking about being a SCOUT LEADER! For sure I am going to be a Co-leader next year, and I am seriously thinking about being a leader. There are so many girls at Kate's school who want to do it, but the waiting list is 5 pages long; like 300 girls are waiting. Plus Kate wants me to be a leader.
4 comments:
Justin looks older with the hair cut!
Lasagna looks yummy! You've become quite the mom, homemaker & wife. I'm proud of you!
Tell Tim I haven't forgotten about the pics. I'll try to find some this weekend.
Love ya!
Wow, he is so cute!
That dinner looks so yummy! Do you have a good recipe you can send me?
You should go for the girl scout leader... you would be great at it! Some good mother/daughter bonding!!
Girl....... I was a Girl Scout leader for 11 years!! You can do it.. I met some of my best friends because of Girl Scouts!! I'm burnt out now... but back then.. it was FUN!!
Lasagna... YUMMMMMM!!!
That lasagna looks delicious!!!! One of my favorite foods yet haven't had it in a long time. Girls Scouts sounds fun, my son goes to boy scouts and likes it. I should get Morgan in something like that. I meant to once but didn't have the money to do it all by myself. Kuddos to you if you go for it!
Post a Comment