Oh my gosh that is insane how much they want for that!! I can't wait to see what you come up with! Thanks for your sweet comment. I only hope my daughter will be willing to allow me to do her hair and makeup for prom when the time comes. In fact I don't want to think about it just yet...I am not ready for them to grow up so fast!!
BTW ~ I tried to reply to your comment on my blog but it wouldn't go through. Yes, everyone thinks Josh looks like my Dad. Since he was a little guy we've heard that! People actually call him mini Art! I'm going to have to say you win this time... sorry Tim :o)
6 comments:
Oh my gosh that is insane how much they want for that!! I can't wait to see what you come up with! Thanks for your sweet comment. I only hope my daughter will be willing to allow me to do her hair and makeup for prom when the time comes. In fact I don't want to think about it just yet...I am not ready for them to grow up so fast!!
WOW!!! I can't believe the cost..!! I can't wait to see what you do!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!
No way! You'll have to post an after picture so we can see what you've come up with. I'm sure you'll do something very creative :o)
BTW ~ I tried to reply to your comment on my blog but it wouldn't go through. Yes, everyone thinks Josh looks like my Dad. Since he was a little guy we've heard that! People actually call him mini Art! I'm going to have to say you win this time... sorry Tim :o)
So how did it turn out? We haven't seen pictures yet :o)
so did you paint them? Use fabric? I can't wait to see!
Post a Comment