Friday, April 4, 2008

AAaggghhhhhhhh...........


Justin got a few things for his birthday from here, so we went there today. Being the cool mom I am, I dropped Kate off at her usual spot this morning and proceeded to pull out of the school parking lot. Justin's eyes were big as saucers. We went to breakfast, the mall, and met out auntie for lunch and a Costco run. I have to tell you the store is like another world. If you haven't been in there, you must go. I think I will ask for gift cards from there for my next birthday! This was a fun day and one Justin and I will never forget. I plan to do it with Kate in the next couple of weeks. Who wants to meet us for lunch and a pedicure?

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I've never been in that store before. I'm probably not cool enough for it!

Aw, I need a good pedicure these days!