LOL, that is why I liked to play catcher when I was little! That is too funny. Thanks. I found the letters a Hobby Lobby in Avondale, I was going to mention that but guess I forgot. I haven't yet gone to one of Amie's crops as I have had something going on each time and because crops are uncomfortable especially when everyone knows everyone else. I might go to the 2Peas crop on the 19th but that is about it. Are you going?
2 comments:
LOL, that is why I liked to play catcher when I was little! That is too funny.
Thanks. I found the letters a Hobby Lobby in Avondale, I was going to mention that but guess I forgot. I haven't yet gone to one of Amie's crops as I have had something going on each time and because crops are uncomfortable especially when everyone knows everyone else. I might go to the 2Peas crop on the 19th but that is about it. Are you going?
That's too cute! I think that probably would have been my reasoning, too :o)
Post a Comment