Friday, December 19, 2008

Making Gingerbread

Photobucket
Photobucket
We had a nice roaring fire going to set the mood
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Looks like lots of fun! My kid would love to do that, maybe we should.

Seth was asking about Katie today and the got embarrassed! He really does like her and can't wait to see her again.

Anonymous said...

Looks YUMMY!!!!! I need to do this with my boys... I have all the stuff. Think I will make dough tomorrow and it will be ready for when they come on Monday. I am having a cookie exchange Monday so if we make gingerbread, the house will smell amazing!

Susie said...

I make a gingerbread house with the grandkids every year but I cheat and buy the kit. Tried the whole deal when my girls were little but heck the kits are so easy!