Lets just say next year I will only be making the front of the gingerbread houses. We ended up just decorating them and the kids ate them while we watched "It's a Wonderful Life" last night. They had a good time. Tim doing the construction part of it and trying to repair the house for assembly. Justin's house Kate's house
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm so with you... I'm all for just making the fronts and decorating them like big huge cookies! Hey, someone in your family is lookin a little resentful about sitting at the "kids" table.... or maybe its just about the photo being taken! Looks like you guys had fun. I might post tomorrow when I am done going crazy!!!!
You're good! I just buy the kits from the store! Sam and Lily went bonkers decorating with candy. It was so fun! And easy! The icing came ready made and they even have a tray now that you just fill the canals and the house sits perfectly. It was awesome! You're such a good maker! I could hope that maybe someday I'll have the ambition to do all the cute things you do! :)
We didn't do any gingerbread cookies or houses or anything this year. For some reason, I just couldn't get it all together. Oh well, there's always next year, right?
4 comments:
I'm so with you... I'm all for just making the fronts and decorating them like big huge cookies! Hey, someone in your family is lookin a little resentful about sitting at the "kids" table.... or maybe its just about the photo being taken! Looks like you guys had fun. I might post tomorrow when I am done going crazy!!!!
You're good! I just buy the kits from the store! Sam and Lily went bonkers decorating with candy. It was so fun! And easy! The icing came ready made and they even have a tray now that you just fill the canals and the house sits perfectly. It was awesome! You're such a good maker! I could hope that maybe someday I'll have the ambition to do all the cute things you do! :)
Duuuuuuuuude that's a lot of work! You're such a good mommy. =)
We didn't do any gingerbread cookies or houses or anything this year. For some reason, I just couldn't get it all together. Oh well, there's always next year, right?
Post a Comment