Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lack of updating my BLOG is not because of a lack of things going on. It has just been a little hairy. Each day I think I will finish this and that and then at the last minute something comes up and each day my list grows longer and longer.I meant to get out and finish shopping yesterday. Never made it to the mall. That will happen today.

Justin had his finger surgery and all went well. The doctor did have to put him to sleep for the surgery... He was wiggling around too much on the table. His finger is pretty swollen and bruised, but he was a trooper.

Kate had a choir concert at a nursing home in Sun City yesterday during school. She wanted to know why all of them had so much hanging skin... Refreshments were served afterwards, so she was happy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
She came running downstairs with this Build a Bear wig on last night. Thought it was cute!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Stacey said...

She is so adorable! Did you tell her that someday she'll have skin hanging down, too? :o)