The kids started off with their stockings!

My cousin and his son

Kate finishing it off...

My cousin and his sweet girlfriend

My sweetie

I was Jessica's Secret Santa

My cute cousin Tracy. She did a massage on Troy Aikman a few weeks ago!

Justin giving hugs for his DS lite


I made them a calender with all our pics in it. They Loved it!


Relaxing with the DS

Some Guitar Hero at the end. I think we will be saving up for this.


Christmas Morning we got up and Tim read Luke Chapter 2 to the kids and I. We let the kids open their stockings. We then had a bite to eat and went down to the Salvation Army to deliver some meals to the elderly. We delivered 7 meals to 7 grateful people in need. It was wonderful! We came home and started our dinner and opened the last of our gifts for eachother. It was so nice. Mom and dad went to Mary and Joel's for lunch and by the time they made their way over to our house dinner was being served! They lucked out! It was nice to sit and visit with them. Thanks for stopping by! Here are a few pics from our morning/afternoon fun.
Kate's amp

Love this pic

Kate's guitar



We only got each of the kids one gift. They did have their stockings but that's it. So when we got home Justin opened two boxes of candy that he forgot to open from his stocking earlier. I got up and said "Well that's it!" He came to me in the kitchen and said "Mom thank you for eveything you got for us this year." He is such a grateful kid. He was grateful for the few items in his stocking. Then Tim whipped out his real gift!



J was trembling after he opened it. It was AWESOME!
6 comments:
Glad you had a great Christmas. We had a pretty good one over here. You should save for the guitar hero. I got Todd one for Christmas and it ROCKS! we were up until after midnight last night playing. It is harder that it looks!
Awwwww... looks like it was another good Christmas! We seriously pared ours down and the boys had a great time being Santa to another family. It was nice when it was finally over and we could just relax!!!!... Scrapbook next Wednesday? Let me know
ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THAT UNDERWEAR COMMENT? My super super modest husband will not even go wake the BOYS up in his underwear... he doesn't leave our bedroom nor is anyone allowed in if he doesn't have shorts on. I think he was wearing white shorts... I tried to tell him its "no white after Labor Day" but he says that is a dumb rule and he will do what he wants. Maybe we will see you at the snow!
You have two of the sweetest kids! I sure hope we can see more of each other in the coming year!
so cool! awesome guitar!
I love the shot of Justin with he ipod... I know that's all he could talk about when we saw each other last. I can't wait to see him again and hear more about it. I can only imagine the yelling and screaming coming from your house that morning!
Plus, I love Kate's face as she was opening the guitar. She is adorable!
Post a Comment