Right at bedtime I started getting pretty emotional (if you ask Tim, I was having a nervous breakdown!) I could tell Justin was feeling it a little too. Of course he said he wasn't. So he goes and gets love you forever.
I can't read this without crying. I usually don't cry until the little boy goes to his mom's house and rocks her and sings I love you forever. I lost it on the first page. Because of the circumstances you see. Oh and it doesn't help that Aunt Flo stopped by yesterday. I will be honest, I was a wreck! And being the family that has to have a pic of every detail of our lives... I can share this moment with you. I am off to get a pedicure! See ya.

6 comments:
A pedi will make it all better.......
I love that book!! Makes me teary, too!
You are so cute! I love that I'm not the only Momma that has a hard time being away from her babies! Even if it's only for a little while, it's hard for me too. It'll be over soon and he'll be home!
OHHHHHHHHHH... your baby is lucky to have a wonderful mamma like you.. you are adorable crying!! LOL LOL...
I'm LOVING your layouts!!!! LOVING THEM!!! I need to do some.. I NEED to!! wanna come here and push me!!
You've been tagged for the Favorite Four! Come to my blog and get the list!
You poor thing! The week we were away from the boys was terribly hard for me. I had several break downs in the middle of it because I wasn't sure I could live without them. Luckily, I had a lot of support to pull me through! Hang in there... he'll be home before you know it :o)
Post a Comment